Employees are MOLINO’s most precious asset. MOLINO continues to advance confidently towards its objectives with employees who are broad of vision, are pointed out as examples of professional expertise in the market, endeavour to satisfy customers’ needs and expectations, and are open to further improvement.
Our Human Resources Policy
- Show respect and value for religious, cultural and all other differences without any prejudice;
- Be in conformity with all Labour Law regulations, act according to ethical and professional standards;
- Always give precedence to health, work place safety and environmental issues;
- Place the “Team Spirit” and “Transparency” values in the forefront of the HR operational procedures;
- Develop objective based effective management systems and reward innovative attitudes to increase performance and innovation capacity of the employees;
- Defend peace and quiet at work in order to maximize the motivation, loyalty and sense of belonging;
- Give precedence to internal resources to fill open positions within the company and select the most qualified candidate when an outside recruitment is necessary;
- Ensure continuous development of our work force by implementing the best training programs tailored to their needs;
- Develop remuneration policies which are fair, competitive and rewarding of high performance in accordance with the financial means of the company;
- Strictly adhere to confidentiality principles for all personal data.